- Head on over to spotthestation.nasa.gov
- Clock the ‘Sign up for alerts’ button.
- Select your country, state / region and city. As a proud South Australian I was limited to four somewhat peculiar choices: Adelaide, Leigh Creek, Peterborough and Woomera. Hopefully your country’s selections aren’t quite so geographically puzzling!
- The next screen offers Email or SMS but the SMS services are restricted – I think – to the USA.
- Finally review your information, agree to two conditions and you’re almost done.
- NASA will send a confirmation email your way. Click the confirmation link, enter the info and you’ll now recieve a notification when the ISS is observable from your location.
Happy ISS viewing!Tags: ISS, Our Place In Space, Space, Space Station