The Utah State Office of Education has some excellent Drama and Music curriculum documents.
A few years ago I found their ‘Drama Target’ sheets (apparently no longer available) which featured simplified versions of their Drama outcomes, organised for recording students achievement and progress. These impressed me so much I made my own versions using outcomes from the South Australian SACSA curriculum.
The pdf file here has a single page for each student at year level. There’s a check list of Drama-specific vocabulary, room to list performances (class, school or public), room for notes and simplified versions of the six Drama outcomes with suggested activity-indicators that could be used as evidence of achieving a particular strand.