For a year long theme centred on ‘Classroom Ninjas’ we created a set of classroom qualities based on the ‘Ninjutsu Code’.
Specifically we decided that Classroom Ninjas:
- are neither seen nor heard…
- dream – imagine – invent.
- have learned that tidiness is serenity…
- know what is right, fair and true.
- know that more is achieved together, than alone.
- know that to be trusted, they must be trustworthy.
- are responsible for their own behaviour.
- help, not hinder.
- look confident and brave, even when they’re not.
- see the glass is half-full, not half-empty.
- know they can – eventually – do almost anything.
- are keen to join in, keen to try new activities and keen to learn new skills.
I hope your classroom Ninjas are equally gifted!
Sample thumbnails of the posters.